Shivangi ke haath me jo script hain usme itne lambe lambe dialogue likhe hain kya ? 🤔
White space hardly dikh raha hai. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shivangi ke haath me jo script hain usme itne lambe lambe dialogue likhe hain kya ? 🤔
White space hardly dikh raha hai. 😆
Sai is giving hints what’s coming up and I already feel triggered…they are destroying Raghav…
“Sai treating someone as Girlfriend and Pallavi seeing it, yeh live hai, usko patha nahi, kuch be bole ja rahi hai”
Raghav ka girna aur bhi baki hai…
I am not watching this crap fest anymore…I skipped today’s episode…
Writers I will forever hate you for doing this to my Favorite Character…pls tell your producers, I am using my remote…
Feeling bad for Sai…
Sai is giving hints what’s coming up and I already feel triggered…they are destroying Raghav…
“Sai treating someone as Girlfriend and Pallavi seeing it, yeh live hai, usko patha nahi, kuch be bole ja rahi hai”
Raghav ka girna aur bhi baki hai…
I am not watching this crap fest anymore…I skipped today’s episode…
Writers I will forever hate you for doing this to my Favorite Character…pls tell your producers, I am using my remote…
Feeling bad for Sai…
He meant Jafar only not related to show but off screen bonding 😆
Sai called him his GF off screen
There is some inside joke between saishi and Jafar 😆