Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Although I gave it in such a hurry.. O don't know if i skipped one or two😆
Don’t worry too much about it 🤣 at least you gave something
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Although I gave it in such a hurry.. O don't know if i skipped one or two😆
Don’t worry too much about it 🤣 at least you gave something
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I will be there.. I've reserved my calendar.. This time I'm not gonna be late or miss any party🤣
Yeh hui na baat 🤣🤣
Hriti became active again?😲
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’m thinking more like Sunday 🤣 sab vacation pe hai and diya at the shaadi 🤣
Nah.. Be optimistic.. It'll end tomorrow for sure😆
She has been 🤣
Then Aaru will win the bet 🤣
According to hriti and aaru lots of people haven’t responded 🤣 or ignored their tags/PMs
Wow.. That's a surprise🤣
Why? Aaru had bet on sunday?😲
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
According to hriti and aaru lots of people haven’t responded 🤣 or ignored their tags/PMs
Maybe they're lazy like me and would respomd on deadline day.. Plus that reminds me i gotta check my 4 PMs also🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k