Originally posted by: simply.meghana
As you can see by the emptiness of this place 🤣 no just the day of
I hope 🤣
Yes.. We will party🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
As you can see by the emptiness of this place 🤣 no just the day of
I hope 🤣
Yes.. We will party🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I had already seen themm I knew the deadline was 17th also.. I replied in the prep thread that I'll respond to them later..
And even though I wasn't regular on IF the deadline was always in my head.. so yesterday I gave my appearance just to answer those questions 😆
good good 😆 the more answers the merrier 🤣
Hope to see you there 🤣
Yes i did😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I think it’s going well 😆 things are finished for the thread I think
Just need to put it all together 🤣
Already.. You all have 2 days still in spare😆
Hriti can tell you more though 🤣 if she comes today
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
That’s true 🤣 it happens
Previously yes 😆 this one has been ongoing for a few days now 🤣
This is also in its end.. It'll be over by tomorrow 🤣
I’m thinking more like Sunday 🤣 sab vacation pe hai and diya at the shaadi 🤣
Although I gave it in such a hurry.. O don't know if i skipped one or two😆
I will be there.. I've reserved my calendar.. This time I'm not gonna be late or miss any party🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k