kya scary scenes the i was screaming out of fright with shaking hands
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
kya scary scenes the i was screaming out of fright with shaking hands
Originally posted by: friends1234
you have almost watched everythingπ
I never say no to going for a movie. I have watched yaadein 4 times in hall because I tag along with everyone So you can guess,
Originally posted by: friends1234
you will love it give it a watch but again its not available anywhere
kahi toh hogi hi.. dhundhte hain
i am myself a movie freak thanks to my parents but i have watched more hollywood than bollywood even in bollywood i have watched most of the good onesOriginally posted by: Monstuholic
I never say no to going for a movie. I have watched yaadein 4 times in hall because I tag along with everyone So you can guess,
Originally posted by: friends1234
you have almost watched everythingπ
suggest something Bollywood, romance preferably
ok then love simon is the next recommendation hope you will love it too like shaadi mein zaroor aanaπ³batadena agar miljaye toh discuss karenge
Originally posted by: friends1234
i am myself a movie freak thanks to my parents but i have watched more hollywood than bollywood even in bollywood i have watched most of the good ones
I watch everything and then give my own judgement.
have you watched qayamat se qayamat tak it has aamir khan and juhi chawla its a good romance but with a painful end painful but realistic
Originally posted by: friends1234
have you watched qayamat se qayamat tak it has aamir khan and juhi chawla its a good romance but with a painful end painful but realistic
yes,,, suggest something newer
okay so something in the last decade?