whats your fav genre?Originally posted by: Monstuholic
I watch all the movies that I can get a hand on. I am the youngest of my cousins, so I watch each movie that they watch. But I donβt have a go to
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
whats your fav genre?Originally posted by: Monstuholic
I watch all the movies that I can get a hand on. I am the youngest of my cousins, so I watch each movie that they watch. But I donβt have a go to
Originally posted by: friends1234
yes this aarti also realised sattu still loves her the same thats why all the stalking and all to win him backπ
yes it was cute but stalking is an offence. And also, I donβt really appreciate stalkers, however genuine they might be
i really hope that wasn't relatable for you was it?the genuine stalking thingOriginally posted by: Monstuholic
yes it was cute but stalking is an offence. And also, I donβt really appreciate stalkers, however genuine they might be
Originally posted by: friends1234
he was pissed off at sattu's family for the dowry and to ruin them even more he did that he was very vindictive even sattu wasn't vindictive tbh he was assigned aarti's case i don't think he had any pre planned thing of taking revenge or anything
he wasnβt assigned, he saw it and grabbed it. His friend said that on the call
Originally posted by: friends1234
i really hope that wasn't relatable for you was it?the genuine stalking thing
it was,
I had told the person off.
he was some unknown person (an exβs friend) and was stalking me on IG
you can watch terminator 2 :judgement day its really good but i just like this part of the series it has good actions and graphics
yaar tumhare kitne relatable hain yaarOriginally posted by: Monstuholic
it was,
I had told the person off.
he was some unknown person (an exβs friend) and was stalking me on IG
you liked it?
Originally posted by: friends1234
yaar tumhare kitne relatable hain yaar
yaar⦠mere guy friends are many and sab dramebaaz hain