In Total 5 kids...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
In Total 5 kids...
5 kids...🥺🥺🥺
India pe population control Bill aaye na aaye...It's a need in Mukhiji's Haveli...
I think that was part of Saba's storyline the new writer did away with it 🤔
I think Sonali and Saba don’t get on
![]()
If Sonali manages to save Molkki I might have to switch to #TeamSonali🤣
Vir trying to make his own cricket team 🤣
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
I think Sonali and Saba don’t get on
If Sonali manages to save Molkki I might have to switch to #TeamSonali🤣
Me too!
Kya pata role hi na ho
Ese hi flex kar rahi ho 🌝
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
5 kids...🥺🥺🥺
India pe population control Bill aaye na aaye...It's a need in Mukhiji's Haveli...
Possible hi nai hai
Viru ka patience dekh ke mujhe to nai lagta hai ki iske 2 bhi ho sakte hai
Let’s get our t-shirts made 🤣
At least she didn’t add she’s the new female lead opposite Amar like Madhuri did 🤣
Possible hi nai hai
Viru ka patience dekh ke mujhe to nai lagta hai ki iske 2 bhi ho sakte hai
Kya pata Purvi paas hi na aane deti ho...😈🥺
Bechare ko control karne ki aadat pad gayi hai...🤭🤭🤧