I have an idea
Let her impersonate Purvi while the bride takes saat here with Arjun and performs MS and sindoor rasams her only to be revealed after Pandit declares them man n wife !!
In short …bride swapping …
kaisa laga idea !! 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have an idea
Let her impersonate Purvi while the bride takes saat here with Arjun and performs MS and sindoor rasams her only to be revealed after Pandit declares them man n wife !!
In short …bride swapping …
kaisa laga idea !! 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
I have an idea
Let her impersonate Purvi while the bride takes saat here with Arjun and performs MS and sindoor rasams her only to be revealed after Pandit declares them man n wife !!
In short …bride swapping …
kaisa laga idea !! 🤣🤣
I like this bride swapping 😆
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
I have an idea
Let her impersonate Purvi while the bride takes saat here with Arjun and performs MS and sindoor rasams her only to be revealed after Pandit declares them man n wife !!
In short …bride swapping …
kaisa laga idea !! 🤣🤣
Yes I love this idea 🤣🤣🤣🤣💃 💃 💃 💃 💃
bichari..itni acchi lag rahi hai fir bhi koi ghaas nahi daalta..ðŸ¤ðŸ¤ðŸ¤ðŸ¤ðŸ¤
Maybe she is Arjun's wife😉 so Arjun's marriage is nullified with Purvi