You didn’t tag me so I missed this story 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You didn’t tag me so I missed this story 
Gif is too cute so I have to forgive you 😆🤗
Wait you learnt how to use gifs 🤣

accha abhi padha to looo.. I hope you like it.. 😊 its just first part..
About my OS its was getting monotonous. so decided something new. Hence this....😳
yes finally.. after lots of efforts, and wasting many thread pages, finally learned it.. 🤣
accha abhi padha to looo.. I hope you like it.. 😊 its just first part..
About my OS its was getting monotonous. so decided something new. Hence this....😳
I’m disappointed this isn’t a mature thread 🤣
I’ll have to read it later tonight
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
I’m disappointed this isn’t a mature thread 🤣
I’ll have to read it later tonight
take you time.. 👍🏼
Yes, not mature.. 🤣
dekhate hai, if can spice it up a bit.. 🤪
yes finally.. after lots of efforts, and wasting many thread pages, finally learned it.. 🤣
Who said you can’t teach a dog new tricks 🤣
It’s just a saying okay 😉
take you time.. 👍🏼
Yes, not mature.. 🤣
dekhate hai, if can spice it up a bit.. 🤪
Yaar I want kissing and car make out sessions at least ☺️