This is what has happened to the fandom
Everyone praying and begging for the show not to be cancelled

This is just for fun and to lighten the mood.
This is what has happened to the fandom
Everyone praying and begging for the show not to be cancelled

This is just for fun and to lighten the mood.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
This is what has happened to the fandom
Everyone praying and begging for the show not to be cancelled
This is just for fun and to lighten the mood.
Ye kya hai.. 🤣🤣🤣
Lekin sach hai..
Yahi halat hua hai apana.. 😃🤣🤣
😆I’m Prakashi in this I can’t even formulate words I’m so sad 😞
The fact that they made lehenga for this 2 sec scene is just too funny for me 🤣🤣🤣
I am not a part of this fandom thank goodness
Originally posted by: Sristi_94
I am not a part of this fandom thank goodness
Sristi. You're still here so I would class you as one of us.😂
The fact that they made lehenga for this 2 sec scene is just too funny for me 🤣🤣🤣
Purvi’s unused lengha material came in handy 😆
Exactly you can’t escape that easily 😈😆
I don’t watch the show anymore just come here for entertainment watch amar clips (on IG)as I am done with this headache Ever time I come precap gets me rly mad.
I already did 🤣