Originally posted by: friends1234
twiceπwatched movies countless times
I have read only once, watched a lot of times too π
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: friends1234
twiceπwatched movies countless times
I have read only once, watched a lot of times too π
if you are interested in indian history there's a book on the jahangir-mehrunissa thing by indu sundaresan- the twentieth wife and follwing that is feast of roses its about mehrunissa's life from birth to death and covers a major chunk of mughal dynasty as well...one of the best historical books i have read
Originally posted by: friends1234
are you guys interested in historical books?
I have not read much. But I am interested.
Originally posted by: friends1234
if you are interested in indian history there's a book on the jahangir-mehrunissa thing by indu sundaresan- the twentieth wife and follwing that is feast of roses its about mehrunissa's life from birth to death and covers a major chunk of mughal dynasty as well...one of the best historical books i have read
putting it in my amazon cart right now. Thanks for the suggestion π
i never liked percy jackson i haven't even watched a single movie i don't know why fantasy is harry potter mere liye
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
I have only watched Tin Tin animated version. It was a favourite while growing up.
have you read Harry Potter?
I have read Tintin's comics. Such a great time pass.
I have not read Harry Potter but I have watched a movie.
Originally posted by: friends1234
i never liked percy jackson i haven't even watched a single movie i don't know why fantasy is harry potter mere liye
I havent watched it either. Didn't seem like my cup of tea
give it a try trust me you won't regret it i was mesmerized by the writing apart from a few jahangir-mehrunissa romatic moments which obviously one has to add the whole thing is so research based and on pointOriginally posted by: Monstuholic
putting it in my amazon cart right now. Thanks for the suggestion π
i have also read shadow princess by the author its about jahanara - shahjahan's eldest daughter it also covers a major chunk of how aurangzeb took over the throne i just love her booksβ€οΈ
i have read the comics as well as watched the animated cartoonOriginally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
I have read Tintin's comics. Such a great time pass.
I have not read Harry Potter but I have watched a movie.
Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
I have read Tintin's comics. Such a great time pass.
I have not read Harry Potter but I have watched a movie.
if you read any of the books and then watch the movie, movies are pretty disappointing then. So I would suggest that you stick to one media.
Same thing happened with twilight saga, it was a fairly nice book but the movies ruined it for me