Originally posted by: friends1234
you can read pride and prejudice
read already :)
I like such classics
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: friends1234
you can read pride and prejudice
read already :)
I like such classics
me too i love classics do you like comic books?
Has anyone read Apryl Baker's The Ghost file series and The Crane Diaries series? It's horror genre with some teen romance and it was first Ebook.
I had heard it was going to be made into a movie too and the author had started writing script.
Originally posted by: friends1234
me too i love classics do you like comic books?
yes, but I havent read much, only all of Archies
Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves
Has anyone read Apryl Baker's The Ghost file series and The Crane Diaries series? It's horror genre with some teen romance and it was first Ebook.
I had heard it was going to be made into a movie too and the author had started writing script.
I am not a fan of horror literature.
These days I am reading Dr. Shashi Tharoor's work
i have read tintin and asterix
are you guys interested in historical books?
Originally posted by: friends1234
i have read tintin and asterix
I have only watched Tin Tin animated version. It was a favourite while growing up.
have you read Harry Potter?
Originally posted by: friends1234
are you guys interested in historical books?
yes,
Michelle Morgan's books
twiceπwatched movies countless timesOriginally posted by: Monstuholic
I have only watched Tin Tin animated version. It was a favourite while growing up.
have you read Harry Potter?