Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: etherealbeauty

Typical aish fans🤪 I am sorry I don't worship your goddess and never will.

You shouldn't be worshipping anyone except God .... and even that is debatable. Why would you think that the conversation is about you? 

You gotta admit though, it's a little strange (but I guess it's to be expected) to witness people reveling in someone aging and not looking forevaaa 21, even actors they hate. Same forum where everyone keeps complaining about Katrina and some other actresses going overboard with fillers and botox and not aging "gracefully." Damned if you do, doomed if you don't, but NEVER just right seems to be the way things work.

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Yes, barring those two months for Dhoom 2, she never worked out. But two months is barely worth mentioning in a career spanning 25 years. She was always thin before as well. But never toned.

I wish she had embraced working out as a part of her lifestyle though. A slender and defined body is only one of MANY benefits of working out.... it's good for mental health and keeps you on your toes in many other ways. Alas. Malaika Arora looks amazing for that reason, I think.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

My comment is not about you either. Why would you think it's based on your conversation? Stay out of it.

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

You shouldn't be worshipping anyone except God .... and even that is debatable. Why would you think that the conversation is about you? 

You gotta admit though, it's a little strange (but I guess it's to be expected) to witness people reveling in someone aging and not looking forevaaa 21, even actors they hate. Same forum where everyone keeps complaining about Katrina and some other actresses going overboard with fillers and botox and not aging "gracefully." Damned if you do, doomed if you don't, but NEVER just right seems to be the way things work.

My comment is not about you either. Why would you think it's based on your conversation? Stay out of it.

You were directly addressing "typical ash fans" in your post. I wouldn't have bothered otherwise. Anyways, moving right along.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

You were directly addressing "typical ash fans" in your post. I wouldn't have bothered otherwise. Anyways, moving right along.

It’s addressed to me. 😂🤪

purplesnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow, y'all.  Mind your own business.   How entitled are you think you have the right to comment on someone else's body (celeb or not) ðŸ˜†

You must be fun at parties ðŸ˜³

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spaces

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looks like a plus-size model in her latest modeling photos in Paris. It's time for her to hit the gym. She even features a double chin. 

It's not funny to bodyshame someone man

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have never liked Aishwarya and have never felt she was beautiful like she was made out to be. She was pretty and had a good body.

She is 47 and looks normal for her age(of course being rich and having access to doctors and dieticians ) is always a plus but you can't look young forever.

This clearly shows that looks and body have a short shelf life and ability is what will take you far. Look at Neena Gupta at 60 getting the work.

It is actually a wonder that Ash is still getting work as an actor

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She is no vidya balan who can shine through her acting.

Vidya looks like she escaped a zoo ðŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

This is what happens when this forum goes un-moderated for like....2 days .😵

So many troll-posts on a particular actress, and its not even funny. 🤢

I mean it’s a little funny ðŸ¤£