Followed by facial going on 😆
Now break
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Followed by facial going on 😆
Now break
After a long time joining live update adjust dhaan 😉
I am just watching only promo... So far i have seen her only crying face....😭
Devi or sathya pls update
list romba persusa pogthu 🥳
🤣 last season neenga mattum than... intha season family members ayum sethukitingala...😭😭
ENJOY
Pavani alias Durga on stage
I am just watching only promo... So far i have seen her only crying face....😭
Intha season ungalukku ethuvum set agathu boss namma mv thaan
I am just watching only promo... So far i have seen her only crying face....😭
That's enough bro.. pls don't torture urself😆