Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good morning neelu🤗
Happy Navarathri😳
What happened everyone not showing up here🙄🙄?
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Good morning neelu🤗
Happy Navarathri😳
What happened everyone not showing up here🙄🙄?
Good morning Gayu 🤗
Happy Navratri ❤️❤️
I am missing everyone as well 😒
Nobody is interested in this EshGu love story
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Good morning Gayu 🤗
Happy Navratri ❤️❤️
I am missing everyone as well 😒
Nobody is interested in this EshGu love story
Yeah 🙄🙄
And everyone busy because of pooja seems 🤷🤷
I missing our gushing 😢
And missed you too 😒
Raghav's one and only limited Edition is his Pallavi
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUupfFgKpKb/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Raghav's one and only limited Edition is his Pallavi
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUupfFgKpKb/?utm_medium=copy_link
This question 🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUo7Im5BPWg/?utm_medium=copy_link