Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi
The woman or man behind her in the last pic has some weird footwear on 😆.
Now I will especially notice all of your feet moments 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi
The woman or man behind her in the last pic has some weird footwear on 😆.
Now I will especially notice all of your feet moments 🤣
Oh crap, I forgot you'd be reading this LOL .
I just keep looking at this one
What on God's green earth....
First pic is the worst
In my defense, those feet beckoned me with that candy wrapper like thing on the sandals. That too ..in three colours.
The first dress would make comfortable nightwear! 😆
Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi
In my defense, those feet beckoned me with that candy wrapper like thing on the sandals. That too ..in three colours.
😭😭😭Now I want to stay away from candy this month
To me she looks like she’s about to fire someone. Probably everyone. Malkin Sahiba.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
To me she looks like she’s about to fire someone. Probably everyone. Malkin Sahiba.
What a scary outfit for a boss. I'd be more scared about the outfit than the uncertainty of my future after being fired.
Rani Mukerji To Receive Honorary Doctorate At 2026 Indian Film Festival Of Melbourne Rani Mukerji has added another prestigious honour to her...
insta: w w w.instagram.com/sailohithplsg/reel/DVoNLugCChG/ ndtv: w w...
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcAP0eoPIs3/?igsh=MXNsbzExOTAxNTUxeA==
https://x.com/i/status/2081960771697963036
0