agar vo humare jesa kaamchor hoga to pareshan hoga but if it likes work then he is enjoying the paaarttyyy!!! 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
okay brb 🤣🤣 aaj photoshop ko bahut attention mil raha hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
agar vo humare jesa kaamchor hoga to pareshan hoga but if it likes work then he is enjoying the paaarttyyy!!! 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
okay brb 🤣🤣 aaj photoshop ko bahut attention mil raha hai
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
agar vo humare jesa kaamchor hoga to pareshan hoga but if it likes work then he is enjoying the paaarttyyy!!! 🤣
he's working fast today for a pirated copy 🤣
how's this?

haan i read it. Koi to bhi tha they gave car analogy as explanation that facebook basically locked its keys in car 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
it was something with DNS i think 🤣🤣 they all must've gotten a good workout running around yesterday I was just sipping tea watching the stocks tank 🤣🤣
6billion usd ka loss hua zuckerberg ko esa mene news me padha 🤣 but damn thing is up and running again. Spicy news thodi der hi tika 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
haan i read it. Koi to bhi tha they gave car analogy as explanation that facebook basically locked its keys in car 🤣🤣
6billion usd ka loss hua zuckerberg ko esa mene news me padha 🤣 but damn thing is up and running again. Spicy news thodi der hi tika 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
stocks are back up again 🤣🤣 zuck can afford it 🤣
I don't know what's going to happen after the congressional hearing this morning but i don't have faith that it will be as spicy as I want 🤣🤣
perfect execpt text size.
We can read because we know what we wrote.
So lets gets others ka opinion on text size baki to its all perfectly beautiful in my opinion. I😊
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
perfect execpt text size.
I mean the thing is u remeber those pics in from of AT whrre we cnat read.
I am afraid others may feel that way about this.We can read because we know what we wrote.
So lets gets others ka opinion on text size baki to its all perfectly beautiful in my opinion. I😊
yeah i get that but I also don't want to make it too big where it overpowers the image itself 🤣 why does this beautiful dialogue have to be so long 😭
🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🤣🤣🤣🤣
stocks are back up again 🤣🤣 zuck can afford it 🤣
I don't know what's going to happen after the congressional hearing this morning but i don't have faith that it will be as spicy as I want 🤣🤣
yeah thats what. Spice time monday ko aya and gaya 🤣
true that. Its tricky to get the balance. We will find good balance mot to worry 😊Originally posted by: simply.meghana
yeah i get that but I also don't want to make it too big where it overpowers the image itself 🤣 why does this beautiful dialogue have to be so long 😭
popcorn thik se khane bhi nahi diya 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
true that. Its tricky to get the balance. We will find good balance mot to worry 😊
brings back my graphic designer struggles from college 🤣🤣 those nightmares of figuring out text
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k