How are you😃?Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
I am happy to know that you reached your home safely.take care dear.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How are you😃?Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
I am happy to know that you reached your home safely.take care dear.
After a year I finally watched the last episode of Deewangi 😂🥱
I'm fine these days house chores ki wajah sy busy rehti hoon😒 bb15 dekhti ho?
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I'm fine these days house chores ki wajah sy busy rehti hoon😒 bb15 dekhti ho?
haan par ott contestant jyada dikhte hai toh dekhne ka mann nhi karta
Same here 😅 That Pratik Sehajpal ko dekhty Hain even I don't know yeh guy Kon hai🤢Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
haan par ott contestant jyada dikhte hai toh dekhne ka mann nhi karta
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Same here 😅 That Pratik Sehajpal ko dekhty Hain even I don't know yeh guy Kon hai🤢
I like Karan , Umar , Jay and Teju
Mujhy only Karan Umar pasand hai😔
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Mujhy only Karan Umar pasand hai😔
Abhi tak toh sab thik hi lag rhe except Pratik Nishant and Shamita.
Mujhy woh Simba bhi pasand nahi hai. Khud ko chota bacha samjhta hai😵Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
Abhi tak toh sab thik hi lag rhe except Pratik Nishant and Shamita.