Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm not deactivating but yes aab few days here nahi aa sakti hoon.I'll be back next Wednesday.
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Thank you ❤️❤️❤️I am very busy these days. Me, my mother and my mother-in-law were already in Pakistan and now my brothers and my husband and his siblings are also in Pakistan and my uncle who lives in London is also coming to Pakistan with his family in the first week of July. I will try to come here from time to time. I will try to stay connected with all of you.May God bless you with all the happiness in the world Ameen Summa Ameen.
You made my day. So we'll be able to chat every Wednesday 😃. This will be gr8.
I know you must be doing lots of things in personal life. May Allah help you and your family . Enjoy this family gathering. We can wait for you.
Ameen Summa Ameen and thank you 🤗I'm here for a day.I am trying to fulfill my responsibilities as a good bahu 😔
You made my day. So we'll be able to chat every Wednesday 😃. This will be gr8.
I know you must be doing lots of things in personal life. May Allah help you and your family . Enjoy this family gathering. We can wait for you.