Do you really think yeh possible hai 😅 I just want Kairav new main lead character ho
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Do you really think yeh possible hai 😅 I just want Kairav new main lead character ho
Yeah🤣 He has five daughters and a son.Bechara karthik goenka 😂He is so unlucky that his only son has a heart condition😭
Hello my dear friends. I missed you and missed the forums in the last 3 days.🤗
We were under fire here in my city Aden during Sat_Sun . I don't know why? but suddenly the Police with some Army forces desided to attack one of the armed forces in our city. and we were caught in the middle with no electricity, or net. 😒
I dared to take my children on Sun to a safe place in my friend's house , untill finally the fight stopped , we came back to our house, everything is normal again. Alhamdulillah my house wasn't touched.😊
There are damaged cars everywhere.. some dead soldiers, and burned houses.. I hope that's all , and no innocent souls are lost in this mess.😭
Hello my dear friends. I missed you and missed the forums in the last 3 days.🤗
We were under fire here in my city Aden during Sat_Sun . I don't know why? but suddenly the Police with some Army forces desided to attack one of the armed forces in our city. and we were caught in the middle with no electricity, or net. 😒
I dared to take my children on Sun to a safe place in my friend's house , untill finally the fight stopped , we came back to our house, everything is normal again. Alhamdulillah my house wasn't touched.😊
There are damaged cars everywhere.. some dead soldiers, and burned houses.. I hope that's all , and no innocent souls are lost in this mess.😭
I am happy to know that you reached your home safely.take care dear.
Sorry to hear about your situation dear and good to see you safe & sound . How is it now? All okay?Hello my dear friends. I missed you and missed the forums in the last 3 days.🤗
We were under fire here in my city Aden during Sat_Sun . I don't know why? but suddenly the Police with some Army forces desided to attack one of the armed forces in our city. and we were caught in the middle with no electricity, or net. 😒
I dared to take my children on Sun to a safe place in my friend's house , untill finally the fight stopped , we came back to our house, everything is normal again. Alhamdulillah my house wasn't touched.😊
There are damaged cars everywhere.. some dead soldiers, and burned houses.. I hope that's all , and no innocent souls are lost in this mess.😭
Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
I am happy to know that you reached your home safely.take care dear.
Thank you. May Allah keep you fine and happy.
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020
Sorry to hear about your situation dear and good to see you safe & sound . How is it now? All okay?
Thank you 🤗
Alhamdulillah. It is calm. Children still not going to schools. We are still shocked. But we'll be fine. In shaa Allah.😃
I'm glad to know you made it home safely😊. May Allah bless you and your family with Good Health and Greater Prosperity. AMEEN.Fee Amanillah❤️Hello my dear friends. I missed you and missed the forums in the last 3 days.🤗
We were under fire here in my city Aden during Sat_Sun . I don't know why? but suddenly the Police with some Army forces desided to attack one of the armed forces in our city. and we were caught in the middle with no electricity, or net. 😒
I dared to take my children on Sun to a safe place in my friend's house , untill finally the fight stopped , we came back to our house, everything is normal again. Alhamdulillah my house wasn't touched.😊
There are damaged cars everywhere.. some dead soldiers, and burned houses.. I hope that's all , and no innocent souls are lost in this mess.😭