Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Good Afternoon Rainbow Friends🤗

Very glad to see Tulsi early in the morning with her sweet wishes. 

Happy Journey Madhu🤗

Stay safe, protected and happy always.

Good day all🤗

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

FB IMG 1630144748093

Hello dear friends. ❤️🤗

I am glad that you are all well and that your families are well.Regardless of the time in which we all live at the moment, that is the most important thing.

We are approaching 150 pages so I will be brief. 😃

I'm fine, I'm done with all the big commitments for this year. Now I will be able to hang out with you more. ❤️

Happy new day to you. I love you all.  ❤️🤗

"The man you love in me, of course, is better than me. I'm not like that. But you love , and I'll make sure I'm better than myself."

A.S. Puškin

cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

FB IMG 1630144748093

Hello dear friends. ❤️🤗

I am glad that you are all well and that your families are well.Regardless of the time in which we all live at the moment, that is the most important thing.

We are approaching 150 pages so I will be brief. 😃

I'm fine, I'm done with all the big commitments for this year. Now I will be able to hang out with you more. ❤️

Happy new day to you. I love you all.  ❤️🤗

"The man you love in me, of course, is better than me. I'm not like that. But you love , and I'll make sure I'm better than myself."

A.S. Puškin

Yey our Nado is back🤗

Very happy that you fulfiled all your commitments and will be among us🤗welcome back dear.

cygnet9 thumbnail

Good Morning Rainbow Friends🤗

Some wonderful quotes:

1. “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day” ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
  2. “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope” ~ Bernard Williams
  3. “What I know for sure is that every sunrise is like a new page, a chance to right ourselves and receive each day in all its glory. Each day is a wonder.” ~ Oprah Winfrey

Good day all🤗

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Aww Nado, so pleased to see you❤️, happy that all your major obligations are done, would love seeing more of our loving Nado in our midst!🤗. Adore your quote so much but you do not need to make efforts to better yourself, you are really an absolute sweetheart!❤️

Padma, loved your quotes, very apt and meaningful and always a delight to see my morning tulip bloom!❤️

We are close to the end of the thread and Branka has still not resolved her log in issues, so using space judiciously. Have a good day everyone, always be happy!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning, rainbow friends. Have a nice day. 🤗

Happy seeing Nado amidst us  . I am very happy knowing that you successfully completed all your yearly commitments and free to interact with us frequently.🥳 

Waiting to see Branka with a new thread. ❤️ 

Thanks Padma and Vibha for the quotes, morning and night wishes. 🤗🤗. Take care friends.

Good Morning Quotes & Morning Love Text Messages for Her

Viswasruti thumbnail

Friends, because of our Branka's inability to come online, I've prepared this thread to serve our purpose. Here is the link --- 🧡💌Somewhere Over the Rainbow #35 With Prats in our hearts💌🧡

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Friends, because of our Branka's inability to come online, I've prepared this thread to serve our purpose. Here is the link --- 🧡💌Somewhere Over the Rainbow #35 With Prats in our hearts💌🧡

Hugs Madi, thank you!❤️

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am very happy seeing Nado amidst us.  

Waiting for Branka, I hope she is doing fine. 🤗 

Thanks Madi, for the new thread. ❤️ 

Remember, whenever our Branka comes back, you have to give it back to her 😛 

Padmaja and Vimaa, nice quotes. 🤗🤗

cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Madhu🤗

Good Night all🤗