Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
In the meanwhile I'm still waiting for that cheque from the Nigerian prince
I don't think this will be an issue.
What's happening? Is this for tax cheating purposes?
Even Sachin Tendulkar, his wife and father-in-law were mentioned
What happened after the Panama Papers scandal?
Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi
In the meanwhile I'm still waiting for that cheque from the Nigerian prince
How much did you send him?
Just lots of love and good vibes but I guess that wasn't enough :(
Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi
Just lots of love and good vibes but I guess that wasn't enough :(
Same bro😭😭😭 maine toh duaayen bhi bheji😬😭
Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi
Just lots of love and good vibes but I guess that wasn't enough :(
Sorry on your loss of that fortune. 😭
But I wanted to reach out to share some important information. Do NOT miss on getting your car's extended warranty!😃
What is Sara doing? 😆 Is this from a movie?
Can Karishma get any share of her ex husband Sanjay Kapoor’s wealth after he passed away even she got divorced from him years ago and then he...
https://x.com/bindasbhidu/status/2087728347375935869
https://x.com/i/status/2056970961396904018
https://x.com/i/status/2052654183350939874
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
66