Originally posted by: White-Lilac
EK can repeat the pair of another show but apne show ke leads ko repeat nahi kar sakti hai 🤣
Ya fir only Pkyek leads 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
EK can repeat the pair of another show but apne show ke leads ko repeat nahi kar sakti hai 🤣
Ya fir only Pkyek leads 😆
79 page finish ho gaye 🤣
Imagine a daayan climbing the walls of your house while singing booty shake 🤣
Pkyek S2 ke alawa jiska bhi S2 aayega kharab hi lagega 🤣
I will forever remain spiteful 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 I have taken a SS of it as a memory🤣
And I can see Suku kab online hoti hai through my fanpage🤣
79 page finish ho gaye 🤣
And you’re 76 posts away from hitting 7K 👏🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣 I have taken a SS of it as a memory🤣
And I can see Suku kab online hoti hai through my fanpage🤣
Does she follow it? 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Imagine a daayan climbing the walls of your house while singing booty shake 🤣
Kya entertainment hoga 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k