If anyone sees me in their profile visitors list, it's because I accidentally clicked on your profile. Don't get happy and start thinking oh wow Maya Sarabhai is stalking me.
I have fat fingers. 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If anyone sees me in their profile visitors list, it's because I accidentally clicked on your profile. Don't get happy and start thinking oh wow Maya Sarabhai is stalking me.
I have fat fingers. 😭
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Here. Haunt your eyes with images of Aftab in a blue tiger-stripped jacket with blue sunnies 🤣
This song is so tacky my hears hurt. 😭
Typical auto rickshaw wala gaana.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Here. Haunt your eyes with images of Aftab in a blue tiger-stripped jacket with blue sunnies 🤣
My sister had a crush on him 🤣watching kasoor songs
Originally posted by: EXYA4RLMTUZG3LCM
yeh gana toh bahot achha hai par yeh dono superstars kaun hain 😆
I love this song 🤣🤣, ladka toh Phir bhi theek hai ladki is so tacky. Couldn't they at least straighten her hair 😂.
Haan kya, no idea I just googled him and his movie list is so embarrassing 😂😂 nayye padosan ka poster, plus some sheetal bhabhi. Have had enough I don't wanna ruin this song 😂.
Janhavi Kapoor and Arpita Khan have got the same facial structure, esp. the jaw area.
There used to a album song something on the lines - Yeh kaun hai jo machi mere seene Mein something something... The girl is in a desert obviously surrounded by camels and stuff 😂, does anyone remember?
The last two years have completely changed how I view life and everything happening around me.. COVID made deatg such an everyday thing.. and then Sidharth's death changed me forever.. I am yet come to terms with his death.. everything's changed for me..
Yet, in this forum everything is just the same.. exactly the same.. feels so weird.. if only I could go back to the pre-Covid times, if only I could go back to the time when I didn't have to lose one of my very few happy pills..
Dont mind me.. I just needed a place to vent
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0