heroine is Gracy Singh naaOriginally posted by: Mishh007
16 minutes into muskaan. I cannot buy Aftab Shivdasani as a confident hero.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
heroine is Gracy Singh naaOriginally posted by: Mishh007
16 minutes into muskaan. I cannot buy Aftab Shivdasani as a confident hero.😆
Man the unnecessary murder mystery. Zabardasti movie ka time bhadhane ko ghused Di. I was genuinely not expecting the twist but it was a welcome one, cuz I really hated hirji’s character.😆
Felt bad for was Sharad. Fell in love with a crazy lady.
The final fight was hilarious. Those flying kicks.😆
And now Jaaneman chupke chupke is stuck in my head.
I loved jaaneman chupke chupke song when it came out
I loved jaaneman chupke chupke song when it came out
never heard this, so I looked it up... Damn!! Aftab wasn't so ugly as he is here.. that blue coat and shit, gracy toh I always found her behen ji types, not worth a actress 🤢.
Anyways that song search made me look up few old songs.. I loved this one😆❤️ its so sweet... but those English lines are so embarrassing😆🤪.
Originally posted by: VintageWine
never heard this, so I looked it up... Damn!! Aftab wasn't so ugly as he is here.. that blue coat and shit, gracy toh I always found her behen ji types, not worth a actress 🤢.
Anyways that song search made me look up few old songs.. I loved this one😆❤️ its so sweet... but those English lines are so embarrassing😆🤪.
yeh gana toh bahot achha hai par yeh dono superstars kaun hain 😆
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Man the unnecessary murder mystery. Zabardasti movie ka time bhadhane ko ghused Di. I was genuinely not expecting the twist but it was a welcome one, cuz I really hated hirji’s character.😆
Felt bad for was Sharad. Fell in love with a crazy lady.
The final fight was hilarious. Those flying kicks.😆
And now Jaaneman chupke chupke is stuck in my head.
Did you enjoy the movie overall? I told you the song will be stuck in your head. It’s like an ear bug 😆
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Man the unnecessary murder mystery. Zabardasti movie ka time bhadhane ko ghused Di. I was genuinely not expecting the twist but it was a welcome one, cuz I really hated hirji’s character.😆
Felt bad for was Sharad. Fell in love with a crazy lady.
The final fight was hilarious. Those flying kicks.😆
And now Jaaneman chupke chupke is stuck in my head.
Ye konsa film delh liya 🤪
Originally posted by: VintageWine
never heard this, so I looked it up... Damn!! Aftab wasn't so ugly as he is here.. that blue coat and shit, gracy toh I always found her behen ji types, not worth a actress 🤢.
Anyways that song search made me look up few old songs.. I loved this one😆❤️ its so sweet... but those English lines are so embarrassing😆🤪.
This guy used to work in tv shows long back.
Here. Haunt your eyes with images of Aftab in a blue tiger-stripped jacket with blue sunnies 🤣
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0