Originally posted by: drnidsur
Can someone gift me patience 🤔
I have like more than 200 notifs which I should go thru 😒
Sorry. Only a "Medical Miracle" can save you.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Can someone gift me patience 🤔
I have like more than 200 notifs which I should go thru 😒
Sorry. Only a "Medical Miracle" can save you.
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Ittu sa drama se thak gaye tum log. IF is more dramatic than this.
Thankta kaun hai 😂😂
You people are a tough nut to crack. Once you people open up, sab Kuch Hume bardash Karna padta hai. Poor Shivi.
Shivi is also an introvert
Just that once she is comfortable she is all bubbly and chirpy 😌
Originally posted by: Inese_20
EDT par karenge ache se ❤️😳
Sai and Shivangi are a part of mhrw and it gives us freedom to discuss them on the EDT
Imagine the 200th episode live
B: pakka
I’m very excited for their live. I can already imagine all the blushing that will happen ☺️
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Hum bhaagne waalon mein se nahi..bhagane waalon mein se hain 😎
Abhi toh party shuru huyi hai 🥳
Yeh kari na main baat 😂😎
Hum Pallavi ko tarah jhadu maarke bhgayenge
You people are a tough nut to crack. Once you people open up, sab Kuch Hume bardash Karna padta hai. Poor Shivi.
Shivu is also an introvert only. 😌😌
Just adapts better😳
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Shivi is also an introvert
Just that once she is comfortable she is all bubbly and chirpy 😌
She is a little less than him though. Sai goes pink red and purple when it comes to interviews. Shivi maintains herself thoroughly. 😆
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Sameee
Yellow is my least least fav color
But shivi is carrying it soo well
She is looking soo gorgeous in it
No suprrised why someone can't take their eyes akd camera off
Sameee morning 🍉🍋 hogaya
Shivangi can carry any look flawlessly 🤩🤩
B: I was gonna say the same thing! How does someone keep their eyes off her
Is my ship sailing through the ice bergs now 😎😎😌😍😍🧿