Originally posted by: Inese_20
Mat karna please, it will just help them only 😒😒
Yahan karlo bubble break 😳 it’s fun 🤣
Nehi karoongi. Waise bhi I won't trade my people for fun. I will irritate them for fun.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Mat karna please, it will just help them only 😒😒
Yahan karlo bubble break 😳 it’s fun 🤣
Nehi karoongi. Waise bhi I won't trade my people for fun. I will irritate them for fun.
Mr.Blush seems has opened up to Shivi properly. This reminds me of my bestie. She took a year and a half to open up to me at college... 🤔
Introvert life 😌
Hainnaaaa
Meri toh subah ki start hi itni achhi hi gyi 🥳
I want 💔 reacts from them. Uske liye I'll do anything. #RoarsLikeCooker
Nehi karoongi. Waise bhi I won't trade my people for fun. I will irritate them for fun.
Bahut shukriya, badi meherbaani…
Nids same! First thing I saw as I woke up was them
Ikrrr ❤️😍😍
Kyaa suprise tha ❤️
You people are a tough nut to crack. Once you people open up, sab Kuch Hume bardash Karna padta hai. Poor Shivi.
Can someone gift me patience 🤔
I have like more than 200 notifs which I should go thru 😒