Nezu our baby girl is growing old she’s in her twenties 😭 but she’ll always be our baby girl
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Nezu our baby girl is growing old she’s in her twenties 😭 but she’ll always be our baby girl
Arey 😆
You made me so happy with this thread
I can't even explain ❤️❤️❤️
I’m really glad you like it and it’s got your seal of approval ❤️
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
Nezu our baby girl is growing old she’s in her twenties 😭 but she’ll always be our baby girl
I swear 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
I wish she always stay like this
Just enjoying her good time like a kid 😳
She deserves all the happiness 🤧🤧🤧🤧
Her on set birthday celebration
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUe5faSqFaH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Mai khud dhund rahi hu aur kya kya hai 😆
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
Her on set birthday celebration
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUe5faSqFaH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Simba ke naam se kaise khush hogaye thi 😆🤣
Simba ki mummy
🤧 me too I’m so proud of her 😆