Originally posted by: Inaayaa_sidiqui
Okiee, I will wait for the comment, I am a very sincere pankha ji, I will create an index now! Do you want me to tag you?❤️ 👉👈
I will write more! 🥺
Areee ofc ofc!!!
Neki aur puch puch? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Inaayaa_sidiqui
Okiee, I will wait for the comment, I am a very sincere pankha ji, I will create an index now! Do you want me to tag you?❤️ 👉👈
I will write more! 🥺
Areee ofc ofc!!!
Neki aur puch puch? 😆
ok, pre leap Dhara toh acchi thi.😆Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
Unns, We were watching the preleap Bhabhi-maa. she was actually good Pre-leap. And he says that everyone around her age looks like aunties and she's the hot one.🤪
Yeh Ladke bhi na 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Okiee, me will tag you too, abhi me go introduce myself in the new DT!
Nahi nahi, no puch puch, Abhi banati main
and we can just do 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Yeh nahi sudhrenge.🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Tumhe pta hain Pooh, saari beheno ko maine adopt kiya hain except Teju, Asfi aur Meoww!! 😎😎🔥🔥
Aur 2y/o old nhi 2 days old hoon! 🥺🥺
I was about to say the same 😅😅😅😅😅
Originally posted by: Inaayaa_sidiqui
Okiee, me will tag you too, abhi me go introduce myself in the new DT!
TAG ME TOO PLEASE
Originally posted by: Inaayaa_sidiqui
Okiee, me will tag you too, abhi me go introduce myself in the new DT!
Tag me also please☺️
Originally posted by: Inaayaa_sidiqui
No problems only! I will properly introduce myself in the next DT, I am like a bhatakthi hui aatma in this one!
I love you tooo 🥺🥰👉👈, par mujhe GIF dalna nahi Aata 🥺
Okk ajaoo new AU DT pe!! 🤣🥰😘
Tenor se copy paste krdoh!! 😘