Expected reply 🤣
I knew you would say the same 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Expected reply 🤣
I knew you would say the same 🤣
Are you still here or went
Not getting mood 🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️
Moreover today there's a meeting in my house , it's happening on terrace and I'm busy in preparing snacks and tea , for 20 people 😰😰
Send tea and snacks to me too
I can't leave the chance of dragging Sarah anywhere🤣
It's finished 😁😁
Samosas too were their , I just ate the last two 😉
Are you still here or went
I'm here. Having tea so late reply😆
You both are 🤐
I love samosa I want now🥺
Ohhh ok..
My network is going for sleep so mine also maybe late
