Jo mujhe chhorkar tum jo jaoge
Bada pachtaoge .. bada pachtaoge 😆
- Only 1 posts can be posted in time span of 15 seconds.
I hate those timers so much 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Jo mujhe chhorkar tum jo jaoge
Bada pachtaoge .. bada pachtaoge 😆
- Only 1 posts can be posted in time span of 15 seconds.
I hate those timers so much 🤣🤣
No u won't hear .. u can read only 😆
What do u wanna tell 🤣
No u won't hear .. u can read only 😆
yes….correct 🤣🤣🤣 but I can’t read if they don’t read
What do u wanna tell 🤣
when you change to stalker mode 🤣 how do you decide when
Same .. jab active ho to ye timer inactive kar dete h 🤣
Jab koi comment ya discussion meri ungaliyon ko bechain kar dein 🤣
I will always read though... 😆 that too very 1st
Same .. jab active ho to ye timer inactive kar dete h 🤣
we would all be promoted without these timers 🤣
Only 1 page to go for century😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k