Poll
Who do you think deserves mega stardom like the Khans?
Which of the above actors deserve the mega stardom and popularity like the Khans in an ideal Bollywood world? 🤔
You can only vote for one but pick multiple in the comments ⬇️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
None of these....They might be good actors...Kartik toh is not even a good actor....but none of them have that personality and charm and pull to be a megastar...
Yeah, Kartik does suck🤔
None of these - okay. Then from the current crop of actors, who do you think would suit this criteria more?
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
None of these....They might be good actors...Kartik toh is not even a good actor....but none of them have that personality and charm and pull to be a megastar...
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Yeah, Kartik does suck🤔
None of these - okay. Then from the current crop of actors, who do you think would suit this criteria more?
Although we won't have any more superstars....by hypothetically speaking....I would have placed my bet on Ranbir, Ranveer and Tiger.
I can't believe Kartik is on this list 🤣
We're waiting for the next mega stars after Khans for a few decades now.
Abhi tak koi nahin hai. Next few years we'll find out. Could be decades ☺️
Any specific reason why you did not include Ranbir and Ranveer?
"Deserves"?
None! The Superstar culture should be gone for good.
Leading A list actress who has given successes with all khans in pivotal roles. Not a single flop. Any guesses?
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/actress-zareen-khans-mother-passes-away-funeral-to-be-held-in-mumbai_233454
Khans’ era might finally be over. I grew up watching them. I was 4 when Salman Khan debuted, 7 when Shah Rukh Khan arrived like a storm. The...
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/?igsh=MTdqMTNwZjl1Ymczcg==
40