You should give it a try 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You should give it a try 🤣🤣
Great, she will learn many things here than what she learnt in classes 😆
And more zabardast practical 🤣🤣
I’m getting an ancient history class 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
piya ke peeche meaning I’m going after her to make sure she doesn’t come back 🤣 once she’s gone then I’ll be Abhay ke neeche 🤣
You should've explained it there 🤣 Ab kya fayda 🤣🤣
No I don’t think I should 🤣
no one asked 🤣 I thought you all understood based on story context 🤣
Are you hiding and seeing this 3some?🤣🤣
We can sing it together someday🤣🤣
Great, she will learn many things here than what she learnt in classes 😆
I'll be the best professor for Meghu 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k