Aisa purane jamane me karte the 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aisa purane jamane me karte the 🤣
Because they are Vampire.. 🤣not people
And you're one of those vampires 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
And the next line is Sushmita Sen waah waah🤣 But the highlight still remains Aishwarya Rai waah waah🤣🤣
history has made that line painfully relevant 🤣🤣
I don’t want to 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t think I would be allowed there if Abhiya were already busy
🤣🤣🤣
But your peeche and neeche tells something else🤣🤣
vampires can take practical too 🤣
Aisa purane jamane me karte the 🤣
I'm teaching Meghu about the ancient traditions in India 🤣🤣
piya ke peeche meaning I’m going after her to make sure she doesn’t come back 🤣 once she’s gone then I’ll be Abhay ke neeche 🤣
I'll sing that song in my next concert in this AT 🤣🤣

Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k