Waah waah ke alawa kuch aur kiya bhi hai ki nahi pata lag jaayega 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Waah waah ke alawa kuch aur kiya bhi hai ki nahi pata lag jaayega 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
She doesn't want to tell the secret of this stamina that's why no notes from her 🤣🤣
we could’ve had them if she won the auction 🤣🤣 woh opportunity bhi haath se nikal gaya
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
we could’ve had them if she won the auction 🤣🤣 woh opportunity bhi haath se nikal gaya
Do you think she would've spilled the beans if she won? 🤣🤣
depends on how badly she wanted to towel 🤣 for her to stake it meant something 🤣🤣 can’t have the towel without payment
I just searched about him🤣
The lyricist is Dev Kohli and he has written other songs as well like ye kaali kaali aankhein, kasam ki kasam, didi tera devar deewana, etc 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
depends on how badly she wanted to towel 🤣 for her to stake it meant something 🤣🤣 can’t have the towel without payment
I paid and I got the towel 😈🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Mujhe to yahi lagta hai 🤣 Der raat tak practicals chalta hai and then she sleeps till 10 in the morning🤣🤣
Girls take Notes... no 1 😳
After Practical u get jabardast Neend... So ur upar wali theory is wrong . Never apply it never
BTW GOOD MORNING &
Meghs are u pichhe or niche 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’m telling you she and her teacher have godly levels of stamina 🤣🤣
And u know about this all.. peeche - neeche 🤣
Girls take Notes... no 1 😳
After Practical u get jabardast Neend... So ur upar wali theory is wrong . Never apply it never
BTW GOOD MORNING &
Meghs are u pichhe or niche 🤣
wow for once we got something 🤣🤣🤣☺️
I am Abhay ke niche of course ☺️ and piya ke piche because I am angry with her 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I just searched about him🤣
The lyricist is Dev Kohli and he has written other songs as well like ye kaali kaali aankhein, kasam ki kasam, didi tera devar deewana, etc 🤣🤣
how did he go from those songs to Aishwarya rai wah wah 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k