Yeah 🤣🤣
I've got to know that Aaru keeps wandering here at nights 🤣 is it because of the practicals? ☺️🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah 🤣🤣
I've got to know that Aaru keeps wandering here at nights 🤣 is it because of the practicals? ☺️🤣🤣
Will do some research on him later 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Didn’t realize when I passed 22K, now 2993 posts to go 🤣
And I have some 100+ posts left 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Yeah 🤣🤣
I've got to know that Aaru keeps wandering here at nights 🤣 is it because of the practicals? ☺️🤣🤣
she says it’s insomnia 🤣 she even wrote a poem on it 🤣🤣🤣 asliyat aur kuch ho sakti hai 🤣
Perhaps practicals is related to insomnia ☺️🤣
Tell me what you find later 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
she says it’s insomnia 🤣 she even wrote a poem on it 🤣🤣🤣 asliyat aur kuch ho sakti hai 🤣
Perhaps practicals is related to insomnia ☺️🤣
Mujhe to yahi lagta hai 🤣 Der raat tak practicals chalta hai and then she sleeps till 10 in the morning🤣🤣
Sure I'll share all the details with you 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Mujhe to yahi lagta hai 🤣 Der raat tak practicals chalta hai and then she sleeps till 10 in the morning🤣🤣
I’m telling you she and her teacher have godly levels of stamina 🤣🤣
dekhte hai kab tak yeh lyricist wah wah karega 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’m telling you she and her teacher have godly levels of stamina 🤣🤣
She doesn't want to tell the secret of this stamina that's why no notes from her 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k