Originally posted by: bubulswt
it's ok dear I know it takes a lot to organize such type of game alone
I will try to send my answers on time can't promise because of my office tomorrow.
If she cant send it, then maybe extend for another day Raji😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bubulswt
it's ok dear I know it takes a lot to organize such type of game alone
I will try to send my answers on time can't promise because of my office tomorrow.
If she cant send it, then maybe extend for another day Raji😳
Savera just sent my answers sorry about being late!!
I hope ab ab sab theek Hoga answers me🤣
Hello Sheep,
Gentle reminder!
Last 5 hours to submit your answers for Final round.
11:59PM 24/09/2021
Cheers..
Hello Sheep,
Gentle reminder!
Last 5 hours to submit your answers for Final round.
11:59PM 24/09/2021
Cheers..
Hello Sheep,
Gentle reminder!
Last 5 hours to submit your answers for Final round.
11:59PM 24/09/2021
Cheers..
Originally posted by: Savera84
Hello Sheep,
Gentle reminder!
Last 5 hours to submit your answers for Final round.
11:59PM 24/09/2021
Cheers..
Thank you Raji
I've sent my PM. Can you pls check and see if it's fine
OMG i forgot!😲
So sorry, Raji😬
6 questions left to answer and 1 hour 3 minutes, i can do this🏃🏻♀️
Originally posted by: LazyBing
OMG i forgot!😲
So sorry, Raji😬
6 questions left to answer and 1 hour 3 minutes, i can do this🏃🏻♀️
you can do it 🤗
I hope my answers are fine and you understand it.
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402