Originally posted by: Phoebe16
aur main last wali kholi pehle🙃
Agli baar se aise heart attack mat dena. Okay.🙃
Sorry🥺
Upar waale dekho mood ek dam takatak ho jaayega
Upar waale shivi ke hai or bahut beautiful hai ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
aur main last wali kholi pehle🙃
Agli baar se aise heart attack mat dena. Okay.🙃
Sorry🥺
Upar waale dekho mood ek dam takatak ho jaayega
Upar waale shivi ke hai or bahut beautiful hai ❤️
I love you too Aadu ❤️
Yeh gaana bhi suit karta hai inke 😍😘🥰🧿
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CS1gleuHLR1/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
I refuse to accept this.... I'd much rather go blind, you know.... Also, what may I call you?

Hello, You can call me Pooh!🤗 What should I call you, love?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUNELW2oZCa/?utm_medium=copy_link
My favourite scene❤️❤️
In this shiva is looking hot like always Raavi is looking really pretty and kanwar's voice🔥🔥
Hello Pooh, I'm Sathya....
Originally posted by: Anushka_31
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUNELW2oZCa/?utm_medium=copy_link
My favourite scene❤️❤️
In this shiva is looking hot like always Raavi is looking really pretty and kanwar's voice🔥🔥
I want a repeat of this scene
NOW 😢
If court hearing gets postponed then may be Shiva and Raavi will get some more time to think about their relationship..but these makers are only interested in bhabi drama...
Congratulations on two new threads 🤣🤣
Threads are just flying by...
Wish we get some good content soon hope kal ache ache shivi scenes mile 🤞🤞
Nomatter what PS throws us, ShiVi would be the Number 1 OTP.


![Thread by @ksxcreations_, Nobody dares to tell me that Shiva hates Raavi. Not possible. The [...]](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E08uXcbVoAcoiRT.jpg)

Are u back, phoebes?