Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar

aur main last wali kholi pehle🙃Originally posted by: Anushka_31
That why I say last two r special 😂
Actually upar waale saare shivi ke the na to mujhe lga diabetes na ho jaye isliye last two daal diye🥺
Agli baar se aise heart attack mat dena. Okay.🙃
Aur le yeh abhi ke liy isii se kaam chalana padega Aadu ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSgIgZti5u-/?utm_medium=copy_link
lemme go and throw up😵Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
I wanna see like that too but let's face it... They DO NOT look like Bhabhi-maa- Devar son.🤪 But I don't care because I.... don't?
I refuse to accept this.... I'd much rather go blind, you know.... Also, what may I call you?
If the show gets shifted to 9pm it has to maintain trps above 2 every week and we all know ps has started getting 2+ trp only after divorce track started.. i hope ps time slot does not change
And Shiny's bts ruined my mood. Again next week will be bhabi drama😡.. I was hoping for some good Shivi scenes in court drama.. but looks like court hearing will be postponed..
I love you vaishu.♥️Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
Aur le yeh abhi ke liy isii se kaam chalana padega Aadu ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSgIgZti5u-/?utm_medium=copy_link
going to watch old shivi scenes🥺