I just hope she doesn't know about her mini roast here in the AT 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just hope she doesn't know about her mini roast here in the AT 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Yeah 🤣🤣 And also giving us tips for repeating the same lines in the essays 🤣🤣
lyrics ke naam peh kuch hai hi nahin 🤣🤣🤣 just a broken tape recorder
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I just hope she doesn't know about her mini roast here in the AT 🤣🤣
What will she do if she did? 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
lyrics ke naam peh kuch hai hi nahin 🤣🤣🤣 just a broken tape recorder
Dum dum dica dica 🤣
What in the earth is this? 🤣🤣
dheeme dheeme dheeme dheeme dheeme dheeme dheeme dheeme 🤣🤣🤣 what needs to be dheeme? The song volume? 🤣
exactly that’s the spirit 🤣🤣👍🏼
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
dheeme dheeme dheeme dheeme dheeme dheeme dheeme dheeme 🤣🤣🤣 what needs to be dheeme? The song volume? 🤣
🤣🤣
Kurta pajama kala kala kala kala kala...... 🤣🤣
Itna kala to Raichands ke kapde bhi nahi the 🤣🤣
But I wouldn't have said the same in real world🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣
Kurta pajama kala kala kala kala kala...... 🤣🤣
Itna kala to Raichands ke kapde bhi nahi the 🤣🤣
Booty booty booty booty booty shake 🤣🤣🤣
breaking news: pure world mein earthquake aa gaya 🤣
I wouldn’t have said anything because of my crippling social anxiety 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k