that’s a given 🤣 but I have written more descriptive things than that PM theory 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
that’s a given 🤣 but I have written more descriptive things than that PM theory 🤣
What if one of the voters is that person jo kal bohot charcha me thi 🤣🤣
it’s all a circle 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
that’s a given 🤣 but I have written more descriptive things than that PM theory 🤣
🤣🤣
I don't doubt your abilities🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
What if one of the voters is that person jo kal bohot charcha me thi 🤣🤣
but would she vote for the comedy ones? I would think no 🤣
Circle and ooo ooo is same 🤣🤣
But she would have voted for some other option if she was here 🤣
so Kakkar family is teaching us geometry? 🤣🤣🤣
True 🤣 pata nahi woh kahan hai but I don’t care 🤣
Yeah 🤣🤣 And also giving us tips for repeating the same lines in the essays 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k