Happy birthday rekhu di ( belated sorry 🥺🥺🎉🎉🥳)

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Happy belated birthday rekhu di so sorry kaam ki vajah sein mind sein slip ho gaya πŸ₯ΊπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Kaisa gaya aapka birthday..

This is for you 

You are the one who appreciate us here in our each attempt who always teach something to us...the one who is like elder one there to all of us ...who is our favourite rekhu di πŸ€—πŸ€—

Tum jiyo haazaro saal saal yahin hain aarzooo happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you πŸ’•πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Aapki stories sein mili hai humein prerana ..bass aisein hi dete rehana hamara saath aur bana rahein apna ye Yaarana ... happy happy to you...πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wishing you loads of joy and success on this birthday πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽπŸŽ‚

Sach mein Rekha you are the pillar of the forum, the wise voice of reason for us all. Your sophisticated maturity has always impressed me a lot ever since I've joined this forum. And your stories were the reason I started loving reading Fanfictions because I've never read an FF before visiting this forum. Thank you so much for being as you are.

And Vanshu aur Priyu ki tarah mujhe aapka crush bhi nahi pata jo uske saath ek serendipitous meeting ki wish karoon. But jo bhi aapki wish ho, Bhagwan ji se prarthana rahegi ki sab poori ho

PRAKRITI_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So so sorry rekha di.... Agar kaam insaan hota na to main uska murder kr deti..... Really sorry 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIDU🍰🍰🍰🍰πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚...... MAY U REACH UR EXTREME HEIGHTSπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³.... 

When I was a silent reader I firstly read ur glimmer ff..... And this made me visit this forum permanent 

Your reactions to our problem is absolutely natural you act so maturely and obviously you are mature 

Again sorry di..... Party hard 

Mujhe pta tha ki aapka birthday sep m hai par kb tha bhul gyi 

Sorry and once again 

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAYπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ«πŸ«πŸ•πŸ•

sathwi_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Happy birthday rekhu Dii.. 

Sorry for the belated wishes. 

Kalmalover thumbnail

Happy Belated Birthday may allah fulfill all your wishes ❀❀ And keep blessing us with your beautiful stories πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Phlo004

Happy belated birthday rekhu di so sorry kaam ki vajah sein mind sein slip ho gaya πŸ₯ΊπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Kaisa gaya aapka birthday..

This is for you 

You are the one who appreciate us here in our each attempt who always teach something to us...the one who is like elder one there to all of us ...who is our favourite rekhu di πŸ€—πŸ€—

Tum jiyo haazaro saal saal yahin hain aarzooo happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you πŸ’•πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Aapki stories sein mili hai humein prerana ..bass aisein hi dete rehana hamara saath aur bana rahein apna ye Yaarana ... happy happy to you...πŸ€—

Thank you so much Vanshu.. πŸ€—❀️❀️

Don't say sorry... 

Your words and wishes for me are all that matters.. 

Yes I had a good and peaceful day... 

Aaj maine ek aur baar mana liya apna birthday.. πŸ˜†

Thank you so much for these lovely wishes.. ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Mujhe khushi hai ki tumhe prerna mili likhne ko....and you keep continuing your works. πŸ€—

Edited by rekha_crm - 2 years ago
rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Wishing you loads of joy and success on this birthday πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽπŸŽ‚

Sach mein Rekha you are the pillar of the forum, the wise voice of reason for us all. Your sophisticated maturity has always impressed me a lot ever since I've joined this forum. And your stories were the reason I started loving reading Fanfictions because I've never read an FF before visiting this forum. Thank you so much for being as you are.

And Vanshu aur Priyu ki tarah mujhe aapka crush bhi nahi pata jo uske saath ek serendipitous meeting ki wish karoon. But jo bhi aapki wish ho, Bhagwan ji se prarthana rahegi ki sab poori ho

Thank you Pragya.. 

It means a lot to see the regard you hold.. 

I'm happy to have made friends like you.. 

And I'm happy that my stories were the starting point for you to shower your hidden talents.. 

Thank you for the warm wishes.. 

Mera koi crush nahi hai, so no worries there. πŸ˜†

πŸ€—β€οΈ

Edited by rekha_crm - 2 years ago
rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalmalover

Happy Belated Birthday may allah fulfill all your wishes ❀❀ And keep blessing us with your beautiful stories πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

Thank you so much Alifya.. ❀️❀️❀️

And I'm waiting for that hot romantic OS of yours which you told you're going write for us.. 😁😁

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: sathwi_99

Happy birthday rekhu Dii.. 

Sorry for the belated wishes. 

Thank you Sathwi. ❀️❀️❀️

Please don't say sorry.. 

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRAKRITI_12

So so sorry rekha di.... Agar kaam insaan hota na to main uska murder kr deti..... Really sorry 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIDU🍰🍰🍰🍰πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚...... MAY U REACH UR EXTREME HEIGHTSπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³.... 

When I was a silent reader I firstly read ur glimmer ff..... And this made me visit this forum permanent 

Your reactions to our problem is absolutely natural you act so maturely and obviously you are mature 

Again sorry di..... Party hard 

Mujhe pta tha ki aapka birthday sep m hai par kb tha bhul gyi 

Sorry and once again 

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAYπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ«πŸ«πŸ•πŸ•

Hey no problem Praku.. 

Please don't say sorry.. 

I'm taking this as an opportunity to celebrate my birthday again with you guys.. 

Thank you so much for the wishes.. 

πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

I'm happy that I could lure you into the forum with my story.. πŸ˜†