But only on screen not off screen 😆
Didn’t know you needed to specify 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But only on screen not off screen 😆
Didn’t know you needed to specify 🤣
It happens with me too, I think if I was jabardasti entry maaring 😆 but then I think agar ye sach bhi h to kya hua . It's not like I am going to jail for this 😆
that’s the thinking I want to have but it’s harder to get than it looks 😆
Do u watch Lucifer Ayesha ?
I am in season 6 , 2 episode completed
I completed my sleep quota at evening only 😆
I finished double my quota and I’m still here 🤣
I really need to catch up 🤣
I thought , u would consider me like a psychopath if I don't clarify #Overthinking 🤣
In which season u are...
Season 6 till 2 episodes seems a fun ride in comparison to season 5 starting 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
that’s the thinking I want to have but it’s harder to get than it looks 😆
Pata nhi har human brain itna different kaise hota h 😆
(Saying a vampire ) 🤣
I thought , u would consider me like a psychopath if I don't clarify #Overthinking 🤣
this is a different kind of overthinking 🤣🤣
In which season u are...
Season 6 till 2 episodes seems a fun ride in comparison to season 5 starting 😆
I don’t remember the number but it was the season with Lucifer’s mom 🤣 I finished that one
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k