Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: wanderer102016

Hey maahi! 

have been following this story from the beginning but haven’t commented! 
such a wonderfully written story! Ur writing is amazing❤️

The way you have depicted Raavi’s pain, her finding strength in Shiva and them defeating her evil in-laws, mindblowing! 
the support Raavi receives from everyone to overcome her fears and start living again! 👏

Shiv is the cutest baby ever and his bond with his dad is the cutest! ❤️

Lovely story, cant wait to read more! 

Big hug 🤗

Thank youuuuu🖤🖤

For the warm words n amazing support🌸

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is this a dream?! It's been such a long time and I absolutely loved this part as always! So glad you decided to write up on this. Loved the comparison of two pregnancies. And Raavi gave perfect reply sustaining her own and Shiva dignity and respect to her dumb "friends". Plus these guys are likey who don't know much about things going on in the world. They do love in Somnath right? How did they miss the telecasted news of how Viraj and his family were torturing Raavi? That footage from godhbharai. Ignorant they definitely are.

Also, loved the angle with Dev. It wasn't what we all expected, but it's an apology we all deserved. And rest, I guess it doesn't matter at this juncture of their life. I feel like Shiva served him and Rishita right before Raavi reentered their life!

Loved it!❤️❤️

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i loved this masterpiece period

uff so beautiful these two are...

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Omg... You updated!!!! Thank you thank you for giving us a new chapter!!! I misd your writing Mahi!! The intensity with which you write surpasses everyone! You're my go to for foreverwala, soul clenching shivi!! 

LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Have read this story in one go..

And it is perfect….

Aaaawww Shiv is such a cute and adorable babyyyy….

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Maahiii❤️

I am on a reading spree today and catching up all beautiful stories I missed. This is one of my favourite stories here. I am so glad you updated this after so long.❤️

Shiva -Raavi and Shiv...what a beautiful and happy family...just loved their bonding❤️

Shiva being her strength and support and the beautiful comparison between both the pregnancy journeys was so heart touching. Raavi and Shiva both deserve all the happiness. Loved the apology from Dev too...a bit late but it was very good to hear him apologize. 

Shivi and their little world...this is one of my favourite stories... waiting to read the next part❤️