Originally posted by: saakkabc
See KVs new reel
He knows what's going on SM. He is not answerable to anyone for his personal life. I am liking this attitude 👍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: saakkabc
See KVs new reel
He knows what's going on SM. He is not answerable to anyone for his personal life. I am liking this attitude 👍
But it's good atleast fake fans will be out now. I remember last year when asked to one actor why you have less followers on insta, he replied though I have less followers but having genuine one. There is a saying whatever happens in life it's for good only.
Yes so ri8 timely fake fans have been filtered. Good 👍
graceful reply i guess....i sincerely hope he never answers nything relating to his personal lyf especially after all such disgusting behaviour of jobless people
Exactly he is not answerable to ANYONE for his personal life. His life he will decide. Can't say about others I like his work, he is a good actor and in future wishes to see him in some good project.
Exactly he is not answerable to ANYONE for his personal life. His life he will decide. Can't say about others I like his work, he is a good actor and in future wishes to see him in some good project.
Exactly just want to see his wrk .who cares what he does in his life.
I am so eagerly waiting to see him in some new project...these people are behaving lyk kv cheated on them🤣
I am so eagerly waiting to see him in some new project...these people are behaving lyk kv cheated on them🤣
He s doing a new mv
I am so eagerly waiting to see him in some new project...these people are behaving lyk kv cheated on them🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUCbWQhKw8r/?utm_medium=copy_link
accha kaunsa ? kiske sath?
I am so eagerly waiting to see him in some new project...these people are behaving lyk kv cheated on them🤣
What cheated comeon people be sensible .