Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Please sign up and save me from coming last😆
Im already here to claim last place
A for Apple
B for Banana 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Please sign up and save me from coming last😆
Im already here to claim last place
A for Apple
B for Banana 😆
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
No dear, exams aahe next month:)
Good luck with the exams Neha!
Thanks for tagging. I'm travelling from Sep 15th for about a month hence won't be able to join here.
You are the actual winner 😎
Why are you still maroon? I thought you'd be purple by now😆
Thank you Mukta! 🤗
Tell me a better username than Maroonporsche? Thanks
Purpleporsche.. I thought we were done with that debate
Purple Porsche doesn’t roll off the tongue lol
Tongue twister🤣
It's your choice⭐️
How's junior?
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
https://youtu.be/Gwj2v_jTl_U?si=mDftahcVscuge1Ne
24