SHEEP SEASON FOUR. QUESTION WILL BE SENT ON 20:00 IST 16-9-21- Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

368

Views

16k

Users

82

Likes

408

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Please sign up and save me from coming last😆


Im already here to claim last place


A for Apple


B for Banana 😆

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

No dear, exams aahe next month:)

Good luck with the exams Neha!

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Please sign me up 👍🏼.


You guys want to join in 😎

Thanks for tagging. I'm travelling from Sep 15th for about a month hence won't be able to join here.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BlurredLines


Me , I and Myself ( Not ) 🤣.

You are the actual winner 😎

Delusional_Minx thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


Im already here to claim last place


A for Apple


B for Banana 😆

Why are you still maroon? I thought you'd be purple by now😆

Delusional_Minx thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Thank you Mukta! 🤗

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Why are you still maroon? I thought you'd be purple by now😆


Tell me a better username than Maroonporsche? Thanks


Delusional_Minx thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


Tell me a better username than Maroonporsche? Thanks


Purpleporsche.. I thought we were done with that debate

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Purpleporsche.. I thought we were done with that debate


Purple Porsche doesn’t roll off the tongue lol


Delusional_Minx thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


Purple Porsche doesn’t roll off the tongue lol


Tongue twister🤣

It's your choice⭐️

How's junior?

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 1 months ago

Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WhoWillWin · 19 days ago

https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...

https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/Gwj2v_jTl_U?si=mDftahcVscuge1Ne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwj2v_jTl_U
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".