What happened after that? Did she get banned from entering the library?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What happened after that? Did she get banned from entering the library?
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I’m the exact opposite. I’ll stick to looking like a seal, sweeping the floor with my vacuum cleaning Maar Dala moves. 💃🏽
I want to try this seal dance. ❤️
It’s quite simple love. Just follow this tutorial ❤️

I am still dancing to this
I love it. Why is this seal wearing a maang teeka though? ❤️
Because seal is saying:
Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani 😆

This pic came on my feed I thought it was Sara until i realised saw the UN!!! I always thought she resembles Saif but i was wrong....
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkFkstM8xuc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_1Bu-fZ_aQ list=RDD_1Bu-fZ_aQ start_radio=1...
https://youtube.com/shorts/-PG2D9ZC73Q?si=--Z2vXTCbIhdVDnv I can see Alia's charm...she looks like a little girl. depends whether it is seen as...
https://x.com/i/status/2042967358629908831
9