Day was good - had a lot of meetings tho which was sad because I had come home to spend time with fam but was in meetings most of the time 😆
Oh I had food alright 😆
how was your day???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Day was good - had a lot of meetings tho which was sad because I had come home to spend time with fam but was in meetings most of the time 😆
Oh I had food alright 😆
how was your day???
no she’s making me go crazier 🤣 I now have to report to her when I wake up and when I sleep 🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
no she’s making me go crazier 🤣 I now have to report to her when I wake up and when I sleep 🤣
yes, she does 🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I'm only halfway through mine 🤡

the place that constipated is unable to go 🤣