Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Charming kid charming
But u need rest
Don’t compromise on it
It has affected me terribly...
🖤🖤🖤😘
momzi 🤗 I will get my full hours hehe don’t worry I am kumbkaran in these matters 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Charming kid charming
But u need rest
Don’t compromise on it
It has affected me terribly...
🖤🖤🖤😘
momzi 🤗 I will get my full hours hehe don’t worry I am kumbkaran in these matters 🤣
if I start listening to you, the world as we know it would cease to exist 🤪
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I'm only halfway through mine 🤡
write write at whatever pace you want as long as you’re writing 😉
mans said focus 🤪 that’s exactly the opposite of what I do when I see you 🤣🤣🤣
dammit ashu was about to sleep 🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
momzi 🤗 I will get my full hours hehe don’t worry I am kumbkaran in these matters 🤣
Hope so🖤
How was ua day?
Had food?
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
if I start listening to you, the world as we know it would cease to exist 🤪
that's actually pretty accurate ngl 🤣
do you wanna answer that or should I? 🤣