Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Why? 😭😭😭😭
Dhokaaaa
Me crying
Me want stories
Saraaa and aashuu
Post it hereeee phast phast
Please 🥺🥺🥺
What why 😢😢😢
Why you do this with us ,😟
Humne kya bigada hai
Hume Stories chahiye yahaan
Chahiye matlab chahiye 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Why? 😭😭😭😭
Dhokaaaa
Me crying
Me want stories
Saraaa and aashuu
Post it hereeee phast phast
Please 🥺🥺🥺
What why 😢😢😢
Why you do this with us ,😟
Humne kya bigada hai
Hume Stories chahiye yahaan
Chahiye matlab chahiye 😭
tomorrow - it’s almost 3 here 🤪😆
Y r u awake??
Sleep!
Crazy kid u need to sleep!
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
What why 😢😢😢
Why you do this with us ,😟
Humne kya bigada hai
Hume Stories chahiye yahaan
Chahiye matlab chahiye 😭
Dhara’s NOW 🤣🤣🤣
Tomorrow pakka and I’ll make sure to post everything I write from now on ab mujhe baksh do 😆
because my body knew that I needed to see you at least once before sleeping 🤗
okay❣️Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
Dhara’s NOW 🤣🤣🤣
Tomorrow pakka and I’ll make sure to post everything I write from now on ab mujhe baksh do 😆
Good night 🌃
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
because my body knew that I needed to see you at least once before sleeping 🤗
Charming kid charming
But u need rest
Don’t compromise on it
It has affected me terribly...
🖤🖤🖤😘
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
because my body knew that I needed to see you at least once before sleeping 🤗
I keep telling her to sleep but she never listens
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
Dhara’s NOW 🤣🤣🤣
Tomorrow pakka and I’ll make sure to post everything I write from now on ab mujhe baksh do 😆
Good girl 😁🤗🤗
Thank you ❤️
Good night 💞
I'm only halfway through mine 🤡